Rental packages, rates
Rates for half-days, one full-day, and Imperial River floats with our free shuttle service:
(applies to use at a public or private site)
One-person kayak and/or paddleboards:
- Half day rate: $35.00
- Full day rate: $50.00
- Imperial River float with free shuttle service: $35.00
This rate includes the “Nalu 12.5”
Nalu 12.5 (designed for use as a kayak or a stand up paddleboard)
- Half day rate: $50.00
- Full day rate: $85.00
- Imperial River float with free shuttle service: $50.00
This rate applies to the “Malibu Two XL” (perhaps the most popular tandem kayak on the market, it is very stable yet sleek going through the water)
Multiple days at one location:
One-person kayak and paddleboard – “Nalu 12.5″ multiple days at one location:
- $50/1 day
- $80/2 days
- $112/3 days
- $140/4 days
- $162/5 days
- $180/6 days
- $192/7 days
Two-person kayak “Malibu Two XL” multiple days at one location:
- $85/1 day
- $112/2 days
- $157/3 days
- $196/4 days
- $227/5 days
- $252/6 days
- $269/7 days
Compare and you’ll see:
- Our rates include free delivery anywhere in our service area
- Our rates apply regardless of whether you rent one boat or many; we even provide discounts for rentals of six or more
- Our rates are for half the day or the whole day so you don’t have to worry about being charged for an additional hour or more because you had so much fun, lost track of time, and went past your scheduled return time
- Our rates include all of the equipment you’ll need, and some items that are not necessary but may enhance your experience (such as dry bags, and paddle leashes), so you aren’t nickeled and dimed with add on charges (Who wants to be nickeled and dimed, right?))
- Our delivery system means you don’t have to come to our facility, don’t have to wait for us at a certain time, and don’t have to adjust your vacation schedule for us.
We work with your schedule and make it easy!
All About Water will work to have the boats and other gear delivered to the water before 9:00 a.m., for morning half day and full day rentals. For afternoon half day rentals we will do our best to have everything delivered by 1:00 p.m.
All About Water will almost certainly have all the gear delivered to the water by 9:00 a.m. for morning half day and full day rentals, and 1:00 p.m. for afternoon rentals, but cannot guarantee it because of factors beyond our control, such as traffic.
All About Water will send a text message to you once everything has been delivered to the water. We’ll ask you to send us a text once you’ve arrived to confirm for us that you found everything without any issues.
As part of the rental agreement you must notify All About Water when you are finished with the kayak so that All About Water may schedule the pick up.
A telephone call, text message, or email message are all acceptable methods of notice and will satisfy this requirement.