Premium Kayaks & Stand Up Paddle Boards
All About Water Rents Premium Kayak Equipment
All About Water offers two kayak rental choices:
Single or Tandem Sit on Tops
First, what do these terms mean?
- Single – designed for one paddler*
- Tandem – designed for two paddlers
- Sit on Top – designed for you to sit on top of the boat, with a comfy seat back. Sit on tops stable and easy to get onto. *An individual can safely and successfully paddle either of our models.
Single Nalu Hybrid SUP From Ocean Kayak Designed for one paddler:
- Hybrid boat for an individual who wants to kayak and/or SUP
- Has areas designed for footing while SUP
- Has a molded-in seat, and we’ve added a seatback for kayaking
- When user is tired of Stand Up Paddle Boarding, can sit and kayak
- For paddlers up to 200 pounds
Tandem Malibu Kayaks from Ocean Kayak – Designed for two paddlers:
Malibu Two XL
- One of the most popular tandem kayaks
- Designed for two adults, or two adults and a small child or pet
(If you’re new to kayaking you may wonder if these model names have some technical significance or meaning. Relax! You’re not missing a thing. The names have no more significance than the name of your car.)
All About Water has purchased kayaks that are of the finest design and construction.
We provide sit-on-top kayaks because the collective wisdom of All About Water and our supplier, Johnson Outdoors, is that sit-on-top kayaks are the best choice for these waters.
We want our customers to have the greatest opportunity for a safe, pleasurable experience, and we’re confident that we’ve made the right choice.
Some reasons why these kayaks are the right choice:
- These boats were originally designed for the big waters of the Pacific Coast and Hawaii – large bodies of water with chop, swells, and possibly big waves
- Designed for stability, comfort, and ease of use
- No special skills needed to get back on kayak if you capsize
- Self bailing – holes throughout kayak to allow water to drain out
- Self-bailing means you never have to worry about kayak filling up with water
Two Nalu 12.5 kayak/paddleboards. They can be used as stand up paddleboards, or kayaks. We provide the seatback, and a paddle with a removable end that can be either a t-handle or second blade.