Premium Kayaks & Stand Up Paddle Boards
All About Water Rents Premium Kayak Equipment
All About Water offers two kayak rental choices:
Single or Tandem Sit on Tops
First, what do these terms mean?
- Single – designed for one paddler*
- Tandem – designed for two paddlers
- Sit on Top – designed for you to sit on top of the boat, with a comfy seat back. Sit on tops are stable and easy to get onto.
- *An individual can safely and successfully paddle either of our models.
Designed for one paddler:
- Hybrid boat for an individual who wants to kayak and/or SUP
- Has areas designed for footing while SUP
- Has a molded-in seat, and we’ve added a seatback for kayaking
- When user is tired of Stand Up Paddle Boarding, can sit and kayak
- For paddlers up to 220 pounds
- For a lone adult, an adult with a small child, or two children
- Special feature is a window that allows peeking into the depths
- Really a unique kayak
- Specifically designed as a stable platform for fishing
- Stable while sitting and even while standing
- Adjustable seat for use while paddling, or casting
- Large area for footing while standing, casting, and landing catch
- Special features include rod holders, and others designed for fishing
- Can be used for recreation, but specially designed for fishing
- Shorter and narrower than our other models for smaller paddlers
- Has a tether that can be attached to another kayak so that if the youth paddler gets tired they can be safely towed
- Please note that this kayak is designed for children and has a weight capacity of 150 pounds
Designed for two paddlers:
Malibu Two XL
- One of the most popular tandem kayaks
- Designed for two adults, or two adults and a small child or pet
Zest Two EXP
- Practically in a class by itself
- Capacity of up to 600 pounds
- Two molded-in seats for adults and/or large children
- Extra room for small children and/or pets
- More room for important stuff like maybe a picnic lunch
- A very stable kayak that is surprisingly sleek through the water
(If you’re new to kayaking you may wonder if these model names have some technical significance or meaning. Relax! You’re not missing a thing. The names have no more significance than the name of your car.)
All About Water has purchased kayaks that are of the finest design and construction.
We provide sit-on-top kayaks because the collective wisdom of All About Water and our supplier, Johnson Outdoors, is that sit-on-top kayaks are the best choice for these waters.
We want our customers to have the greatest opportunity for a safe, pleasurable experience, and we’re confident that we’ve made the right choice.
Some reasons why these kayaks are the right choice:
- These boats were originally designed for the big waters of the Pacific Coast and Hawaii – large bodies of water with chop, swells, and possibly big waves
- Designed for stability, comfort, and ease of use
- No special skills needed to get back on kayak if you capsize
- Self bailing – holes throughout kayak to allow water to drain out
- Self-bailing means you never have to worry about the kayak filling up with water
Two Nalu 12.5 kayak/paddleboards. They can be used as stand up paddleboards, or kayaks. We provide the seatback, and a paddle with a removable end that can be either a t-handle or second blade.