Where will All About Water deliver and pick-up equipment?
What is our service area in Northern Michigan?
All About Water provides guided kayak tours within Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
All About Water also rents, with free delivery in Leelanau County (northwest of Traverse City), kayaks, and stand up paddleboards. Please note, we are approved by the National Park Service to deliver our equipment to waters within Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
For those of you staying at a place on the water, you also have option to have us deliver the kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and the rest of the gear to your location.
If you are unfamiliar with the Leelanau Peninsula we encourage you to consider a destination there. We can suggest locations that will set you up for a successful outing no matter your experience level. Please see the self-guided-tour information here:
- Homepage ->Locations ->Self guided tours (or click here to view our tours)
What is our service area in Southwest Florida?
- We have two locations we recommend based on accessibility, safety, and beauty
- Imperial River, starting at Cullum’s Trail at Bonita Nature Place, Bonita Springs
- Exotic, beautiful stretch of the river
- Float downstream to Imperial River Boat Ramp at Tamiami without having to paddle back upstream (We will provide a free shuttle to enable the one-way float/paddle.)
- Easy access
- Free parking (at Cullum’s Trail, or at our shop on Tamiami)
- Estero Bay at New Pass Bridge
- Wide open spaces
- Access to Gulf of Mexico
- Probability of seeing dolphins, manatees, fish, and birds
- Easy access
- Free parking
- We will deliver to other locations within Bonita Springs, and parts of Naples and Fort Myers Beach
- Keep in mind that we may be prohibited from delivery to some parcels
- All About Water reserves the right to refuse to deliver to property based on our judgment (for example, if there is not a safe/adequate driveway, or other logistical issue)